The Peninsula POA contracts with a professional property management company to manage non-volunteer aspects of the community and to provide management specialty expertise.
First Service Residential (FSR) is the property manager for The Peninsula POA.
Click here for FSR’s mailing address and phone number.
Click here for FSR’s website.
As property manager, FSR provides services for the POA’s Architectural Control Committee. Click here for the property manager phone and email contacts regarding the ACC.
The role of First Service for the Peninsula POA includes:
- Maintain established office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with 24 hour answering service for emergency calls.
- Respond to all telephone calls.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Safeguard association records, materials and supplies.
- Maintain master file of all Declarations and Plats
- Initiate or respond to correspondence pertaining to the administrative affairs of the Association.
- Provide information to mortgage companies, real estate and title company representatives regarding the homeowners association.
- Contact the President on any matters/problems beyond the scope of administrative affairs of the association.